We mainly produce flutes, clarinets, piccolos, horns, trombones, saxophones and relevant accessories.
- Tel: 86 535 8639618
- Add:Langao Industrial Park, Longkou, Shandong
Please contact us through the following contact information.
Can't find the product you want? Please do a quick search.
LKFL-2782SE C Foot Flute
If you have any questions about our products, please contact us in time!
The pitch of the C-foot flute is determined by many factors such as the diameter of the flute, its length, the size of the sound hole, and the distance between the sound holes, which are closely related to the tone and pitch of the C-foot flute.
1. If the pitch of the C-foot flute is low, you can use a knife to dig out the upper part of the sound hole, and the pitch of the sound hole will rise correspondingly when the sound hole is larger, or you can slightly dig the blowing hole toward the sound hole.
2. If the pitch of the C-foot flute is high, you can use wax to stick a point on the top of the sound hole or stick a point with tape. If the individual soulmates are dull and the tone is not good, you can dig out the bottom of the sound hole.
3. If the sound of the C-foot flute is sluggish, check whether the "flute plug" is blocked tightly. If the air leaks, it will affect the sound pronunciation, so the flute plug must be blocked tightly. The position of the flute plug should be appropriate. Generally, it should be fixed at 1.5mm~2mm from the edge of the blow hole. If the flute plug's position is not proper, it will affect the tone and pitch of the C-foot flute, so it needs to be adjusted in time. The flute plug is usually made of harder cork, and it can be inserted into the appropriate position in the tube.
4. In addition, the method of playing will also affect the pitch of the C-foot flute. If you play too hard, the pitch will be higher. On the other hand, if you don’t use too much force, the pitch will be lower. Therefore, you must pay attention to the uniform use of air when playing.
If there is a problem with the tone and pitch of the C-foot flute, in addition to the flaws in the production of the flute, the flute needs to be repaired and adjusted, and more importantly, it is necessary to train strictly in peacetime, increase the concept of pitch, and effectively solve the problem of the sound and tone in the playing technique. The influence of intonation.
The B foot flute is the oldest Han nationality musical instrument discovered so far, and the B foot flute is also the most representative and ethnically characteristic wind instrument among the Han nationality musical instruments. One of the commonly used horizontal blowing woodwind instruments in traditional Chinese music, the bamboo flute in my country, is generally divided into southern tune flute, northern bang flute and alto flute in between. The range can generally reach two octaves and two more.
customized B foot flute products
The B foot flute is often used in Chinese folk music, opera, Chinese national orchestra, western symphony orchestra and modern music, and is one of the representative instruments of Chinese music. In the national band, the B foot flute is a pivotal wind instrument and is regarded as the representative of the national wind wind.
Most flutes are made of bamboo, but there are also flutes made of stone flutes, jade flutes, and mahogany. In ancient times, there were bone flutes. However, the best raw material for making flutes is still bamboo, because bamboo flutes have better sound effects and lower production costs.
There are many kinds of materials for making bamboo flutes. Among them, there are many types of bamboo, such as Qi bamboo, bitter bamboo, purple bamboo, white bamboo, and Xiangfei bamboo. There are also many other flutes, such as mahogany, sandalwood, ivory, serpentine jade, silver, synthetic resin, copper and iron.
The blow hole is the first hole at the left end of the flute body. The B foot flute can be pronounced, which is produced by pouring air into the flute tube through the blowing hole, causing the air column in the tube to be vibrated. The membrane hole is the second hole at the left end of the flute body. Mainly used to stick flute film. The flute film plays a role in changing the timbre here. The flute has no membrane holes and can be played, but the unique sound of the flute membrane cannot be obtained. There are six sound holes (finger holes). When these sound holes are opened and closed separately, the B flute can emit different sounds. Auxiliary sound holes The two holes at the bottom of the fundamental sound hole can be used to adjust the treble, beautify the tone, increase the volume, and can also be used for floating ears.
C Foot Flute is one of the main products of Jinming Musical Instrument with good price and quality, factory direct sales. Our company is a professional supplier and manufacturer in China, with various products on sale and low price.
B Foot Flute is one of the main products of Jinming Musical Instrument with good price and quality, factory direct sales. Our company is a professional supplier and manufacturer in China, with various products on sale and low price.
- Online message
- Please leave us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Related Products
- We mainly produce flutes, clarinets, piccolos, horns, trombones, saxophones and relevant accessories.
- Hotline: 86 535 8639618
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Add: Langao Industrial Park, Longkou, Shandong