We will share the latest company information and industry trends with you.
The Red brass sax manufacturer takes you to understand the selection of the sax2022-12-29
Selection: The Red brass sax manufacturer tells you that the quality of the general musical instrument is related to the level of beginners' performance, so you should be careful when purchasing.Read Details
The Low E bass clarinet manufacturer takes you to understand bass and alto clarinet2022-06-08
1. The Low E bass clarinet manufacturer tells you that the alto clarinet has bE and F keys. The modified basset is in the key of F, a major second higher than the alto clarinet in bE, and is a slightly smaller bass clarinet with the bell pointed upwards.Read Details
Several properties of ABS materials used in ABS clarinet2022-04-27
1. Mechanical properties of ABS materials used in ABS clarinetRead Details
The ABS material used in ABS clarinet has excellent mechanical properties and good impact strength, and can be used at extremely low temperatures. Even if the plastic ABS products used in ABS clarinet are damaged, it can only be tensile damage and not impact damage. The plastic ABS used in ABS clarinet has excellent wear resistance, good dimensional stability, and oil resistance, and can be used for bearings under moderate loads and speeds.
General performance testing of plastic ABS used in ABS clarinet2022-04-26
What should be paid attention to when testing the general performance of plastic ABS used in ABS clarinet:Read Details
The appearance of the plastic ABS used in ABS clarinet is opaque and ivory-colored granules, non-toxic, odorless, and low in water absorption. Its products can be colored in various colors and have a high gloss of 90%. The plastic ABS used in ABS clarinet has good bonding with other materials, and is easy to surface printing, coating and plating.
Introduction of ABS plastic in ABS clarinet2022-04-25
The ABS plastic in ABS clarinet is a terpolymer of three monomers, acrylonitrile (A), butadiene (B) and styrene (S). The relative content of the three monomers can be changed arbitrarily to make various resins.Read Details
Relationship between ABS clarinet and soprano clarinet2022-04-24
The soprano clarinet belongs to the woodwind instrument and is a variant of the clarinet, such as the ABS clarinet.Read Details
In a broad sense, all the B♭ or A clarinet used in the current band are thin clarinet, which can be called soprano ABS clarinet. But in fact, the high-pitched ABS clarinet now generally refers to the small clarinet in the key of E♭.
Comparison of Nickel plated sax and other materials sax2022-04-22
3. Nickel plated sax (hemp nickel, not as bright as nickel, similar to the difference between glass and frosted glass): The color is also silvery white, but not as bright as silver, and the advantages are wear resistance and corrosion resistance. The disadvantage is that because of the high density of nickel, it has a slight impact on the sound of Nickel plated sax, which is suitable for beginners who want to learn but cannot protect the instrument well.Read Details
Ways to preserve the cupronickel sax2022-04-14
This article will introduce the method of saving cupronickel sax.Read Details
(1) Put the cupronickel sax in a clean place to avoid being stained with dust and difficult to wipe.
(2) Give cupronickel sax the last key oil in about a month, and the oil should not be too much, which will cause dirt. Apply some petroleum jelly on the cork mat of the cupronickel sax to avoid cracking.